zeroLite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
zeroLite

Singapore Gaming Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan System - Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
不要殺我啊!
Forum Chief
不要殺我啊!

Gold : 42784

Clan System - Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan System - Rules   Clan System - Rules Empty12th September 2012, 1:53 pm

Clan System is a system that allows a user to promote their clan, recruiting members, finding matches and other stuff.
This forum is opened upon request by some other member.
(For more information about "Opening a forum", please visit zeroLite > Community > Opening a forum)

Rules when you are creating a thread for your clan.

1. Each clan could only create a thread once, any duplicated thread will be closed. // Repeated offence will be dealt severely.
2. Simple clan promoting like, what kind of members you need, what your clan has.
3. Do not go into another clan's thread and flame them (Like, spreading rumors, thrashing their reputation) // Send us a message via PM if you think they have done something wrong.
4. Clan Cloning // You have only one warning.
- People have been seen cloning a clan after it has been disbanded.
- Unless you have been granted the permission to re-create the clan, you do not.
5. Respect other clan (Even though they are "Weak", "New", but do not bully them by saying offensive words hurting them)

I have done my job up there.

We'll let the Forum Director to rate this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiasg.webs.com/
£aser

Gold : 12797

PostSubject: Re: Clan System - Rules   Clan System - Rules Empty12th September 2012, 1:56 pm

AHHH....!

Finally you have created this forum for the clan system. I like that, thanks for completing my request.

+rep sir!

Anyway, will you accept my other requests in the future? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torqu3s
Forum Director
torqu3s

Gold : 12807

PostSubject: Re: Clan System - Rules   Clan System - Rules Empty12th September 2012, 2:15 pm

I really like the idea of it. Approved at the rate of 3. But since this system has been released earlier, I decided to push the rating to 4 currently. Changes will be made if anything goes wrong.

Thread has been viewed by the Forum Director and rating is given, thread closed.

Thread Rating: 4/5 - Decent Work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan System - Rules   Clan System - Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan System - Rules
Page 1 of 1