zeroLite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
zeroLite

Singapore Gaming Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opening a forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
不要殺我啊!
Forum Chief
不要殺我啊!

Gold : 42787

Opening a forum Empty
PostSubject: Opening a forum   Opening a forum Empty12th September 2012, 2:12 pm

This thread is specially opened for all user. If anybody wants to request a new forum for yourself and gain the control of the forum you want, please tell me by posting a new post below. Before doing so, please read the rules below.
Quote :

Opening a forum RULES

1. "Your Full Name"
2. "Age"
3. "Valid Email"
4. "Reason why you want to open a new forum"
Example:
Name: Ender Lim
Email: enderlim@live.com
Reason: I'll a heavy project which has lots of fans and people. By creating a new forum, all comments, posts, threads will be just in the one forum. And not messy up my email as they are sending in way too many.

5. Opening a new forum cost $2.00SGD (Singapore Dollar) - Method to send the money will be PM you ASAP.
6. Videos, Evidences, Screenshot, Website, etc to show me that you have a project which has lots of fan.
(Project can be anything, games, visual, videos, programming, etc)
After you have posted, it will took some time for me to read through when I have time and think over your Project or reason. Once I have decided, you will be replied back ASAP with the Method of sending me the cheap $2.00.

Reasons why creating a forum needs money

1. I am studying currently, no job. Spending some of my life-time handling the forum.
2. A forum always be a larger attraction than a small little thread.
3. Once forum is created, you will have the permission to control the whole of your forum yourself.
(If anything happens wrong to your forum and need help, send a PM to any of our MOD/ADMIN/MYSELF)

Thanks for reading this. The Forum Director will rate this.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiasg.webs.com/
torqu3s
Forum Director
torqu3s

Gold : 12810

Opening a forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening a forum   Opening a forum Empty12th September 2012, 2:19 pm

Quite a neat detailed information about opening a new forum. Comes in handy for people who has large project with lots of fans.
But it costs $2.00, which is a little expensive though, but yeah, good thread either.

Thread has been viewed by the Forum Director and rating is given, thread closed.

Thread Rating: 4/5 - Decent Work

Thread Rating: 3.5/5 - Approved

Rating changed to 3.5 because of the cost. Will moderator about this after more new thread has been created.
Back to top Go down

Opening a forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
zeroLite :: Portal :: Community-
Jump to: