zeroLite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
zeroLite

Singapore Gaming Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Buy/Sell/Trade?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
不要殺我啊!
Forum Chief
不要殺我啊!

Gold : 42784

How to Buy/Sell/Trade? Empty
PostSubject: How to Buy/Sell/Trade?   How to Buy/Sell/Trade? Empty3rd September 2012, 1:41 am

In this thread, I'll be showing you EXAMPLES how to Buy/Sell/Trade.

Buying
Quote :

If you are willing to buy the resources from the Seller, please ensure that it is fully working, by showing some screenshots or videos. Once it's checked, you may buy the resource through any method both parties like. (Paypal, Visa, Mastercard,etc)

You may also use the Gold, earned by doing a deed in the forum or posting messages, to buy any resources. If you are using this method, make sure both Seller/Buyer agrees and send a PM to me at torqu3s@gmail.com
(You need evidence - Make sure both party send me a PM)

Selling
Quote :

Make sure your resources is working and doesn't contain any viruses or Illegal material before selling. Your price shouldn't exceed $50.00USD.

Trading
Quote :

When trading, it depends whether both party agrees to trade each other product. When do, make sure the product is working before trading.

► Let me rephrase everything to a shorter and understandable
Quote :

Follow the rules and everything will be fine. Trading your resources using any method is not my business, except if you are using the Gold System by us, then you will need to send a PM to me.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiasg.webs.com/

How to Buy/Sell/Trade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
zeroLite :: Portal :: Marketplace-
Jump to: